Tuesday, February 8, 2011
When I first started this blog it was meant as a way to keep in touch with all our family that lives far away. It's slowly turned from our blog to my blog. I talk about silly things like shopping and decorating and sometimes important things like nutrition and religion.  


But today I wanted to take a moment to mark this day, if only for a moment, with something very special to me.
My daughter.

Growing up is hard to do.
Our bodies begin to ache as our arms and legs grow. Our teeth fall out and new ones grow. But more than the physical growth our children go through, there is also emotional growth. That even as adults we have a hard time navigating.
My girl has always been a fighter, she is brave beyond her age and sometimes more outspoken than needed. She is empathetic and immensely sincere
This week she stood up to something scary, something I couldn't have done at her age.  
And I didn't. 


"...there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." (Winnie the Pooh)

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

contact Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Eat Less Meat at This Week For Dinner
Powered by Blogger.