Friday, September 14, 2012
Please tell me you all have heard of this all mighty product!? 
No? 
Well you are missing out. 
Seriously! 
I had read great reviews online and in every magazine I pick up. 
So, obviously I had to try it and see what all the hype was. 
It isn't called Egyptian Magic for nothing, it is magic! 
You can slather this on anything, your face, hands, heels, elbows, knees, 
stretch marks (which I don't have and know nothing about) even dab a bit in your hair. 
I've been using this stuff everyday for the last month and my face is as smooth as a baby's bum! 
It's also supposed to be really helpful on scars, burns, and rashes of any kind. 
Anyway, I'm not getting paid to endorse this, so check it out for yourself and thank me later. 

{Stay tuned for the story of my lil' miracle}

2 comments:

  1. so what's in it? it doesn't say on the website, which makes me wary....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you, Magic!
      Olive oil(Olea European oil), beeswax, honey, pollen, royal jelly and propolis extract. That's weird it doesn't mention it online.

      Delete

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

contact Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Eat Less Meat at This Week For Dinner
Powered by Blogger.