Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I wished upon a star and it came true! 
I love ZARA I can always walk in and find something to buy that is modestly appropriate.

(bought these the other day, super cute. Wish they came in other colors)





(if anyone finds this at their local ZARA buy it for me and I'll pay you back! Seriously) 




(I wore this top to dinner the other night with a jade necklace, very asian while in Malaysia)

 The clothes are elegant, classic and totally timeless. 
They are finally branching out and joining the great world of 
e-commerce. They'll officially launch their online sales site on September 7th. 
I find this to be slightly disturbing to my checkbook. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing Zara. I live in a small town and have to shop online. Think I have already picked out a pair of pants! Will check out their site on the 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Slightly disturbing to your check book"? I love that!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

contact Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Eat Less Meat at This Week For Dinner
Powered by Blogger.