It's almost been 6 months!
What the heck have I been up to...
Few things...stress...procrastination...life...health...among a bunch of other stuff.
You know when you want to do something and other things get in your way and so you get super frustrated and just want to give up!? Yeah, that's me...and then I reach for chocolate and sulk.
|(Putra Jaya Botanical Gardens Moroccon Section)|
There are a few things I'm trying to manage at the moment and not really concetrating on any one specific thing. Which leads all of them to get neglected in one way or another.
You know how it is. Oh! you don't!?!
hmm...maybe it's just me.
In the meantime, I came across this fun "get to know you" questionnaire and thought I'd do the same.
- Inside, I feel like I'm (age): depending on the day 80 or 18
- My most recent achievement: not eating any sugar for 5 months!!
- The last gift I bought for someone: I commissioned a painting for the husband
- The last album I bought: Imagine dragons
- The last app I downloaded: A beautiful Mess
- My current favorite song: well until I downloaded Imagine Dragons, it was Just give me a reason by Pink. But now it's Demons.
- The last book I read: And The Mountains Echoed by Khalid Hosseini
- What I'm wearing right now: Light wash jeans with a grey t-shirt.
- Something I think about a lot: besides updating this blog...forgiveness.
- What my plans are for the rest of the day: clean out storage closet, get rid of some shoes, pick out an outfit for my birthday dinner w/ the husband.
|(where did these kids come from)|
That's it for today folks, hopefully be back soon :)
remember you can find me on my new obsession
p.s. While looking for pics to accompany this post, I realized there is a lot we've done. Which made me not feel as lazy as I thought I was ;)