Monday, December 17, 2012
I first heard of Integrity Boutique through facebook. I was smitten as soon as I saw their designs. 
I attempted to narrow down my order to a couple, but the list just grew from there. 
They were kind enough to ship my order from Australia to Malaysia, 
so no worries if you don't live down under. 
 Although they don't yet have an online site that you can order from,
you can place your order through facebook. 
 They also have a store front.
 I'm hoping to pay it a visit when we are in Sydney early next year.

Watch Integrity Boutique featured on Faith Fashion, Fusion
Also make sure to 'like' them on facebook

I have a photographer friend who needed some hours behind the camera. 
So I thought it would be fun to play model for the day (don't worry, I'll be keeping my day job.) 
This is my own personal review of Integrity Boutique dresses.
*I was not gifted or or paid for this review.

This dress is Navy and is heavy jersey, no liner needed. Gold buttons embellish the sleeves. 
This can definitely be dressed up or down.

This dress is beautiful. It's knit and fully lined.
They don't specify on the website the material of the dresses, so I was a bit bummed when I realized this would be pretty heavy to wear in this climate.
This dress is my favorite! I love the design of it. 
It's extremely flattering with the middle panel. This dress is a light polyester blend and you'll need to wear a slip underneath. 

This one you've seen before. I wore this on Eid Al-Adha. It's a satin blend and sits really well. It can be worn with or without a belt.
-INTEGRITY BOUTIQUE-
Centro bankstown
ML327/328 Stacey street
Bankstown
(02) 9791 0708

-Stay tuned for one more photo shoot and review for AbayaAddict-
(It's finally up!) 

6 comments:

  1. Superb. Flawless. Gorgeous.

    And you're not so bad yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post is preaty good...So beautiful fotos...I like them very much..
    Thank's author for that:)

    http://www.paperwritings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really look pretty and elegant with those dresses. What I loved most is the purple one. Yes, I find it really really gorgeous. Anything that is purple is simply beautiful for me. I likewise enjoyed the photos and your messages are quite funny. Thanks so much for recommending that boutique. I might take a quick visit with my aunt. Thanks again!

    Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Read! As a recent convert in the west it is important to may to stay modest and fashionable. I found a great hijab store online. It has become my favourite hijab shop online. I found the best quality hijabs including chiffon hijabs and jersey hijabs great long modest skirts on this online hijab store. I recommend this hijab fashion shop for quality hijabs. It is by far my favourite online hijab shop.
    I recently found a great online hijab store. It is my new favourite hijab fashion shop. They also have a range of the best quality hijabs and great quality chiffon hijabs and jersey hijabs. I love shopping at this hijab store online. They have great service and quick shipping. I recommend this hijab store to every muslim woman. I love the variety this hijab shop carries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit this web-site go to the website Visit Your URL see here now visit here go to the website

    ReplyDelete

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

contact Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Eat Less Meat at This Week For Dinner
Powered by Blogger.