Monday, August 20, 2012
It's tradition to get new clothes for the Eid holiday. 
When I was a kid it was my most favorite thing do, go to the mall and pick out a whole new outfit! Okay, fine! It's still my favorite thing to do. 
Ever since I've been married my mother in law has been sweet enough to buy me a new traditional shalwar kameez for the Eid celebration. Which means I usually don't get a say on the color ;)
 Red, not being my favorite color to wear, but I think in small doses it works. 




{Mini Me Hijabified} 
And of course she provides the kids with new digs as well.


4 comments:

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

contact Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Eat Less Meat at This Week For Dinner
Powered by Blogger.