Monday, March 14, 2011
*I had to cancel on this, too many family things came up at once. I was so sad. Maybe next year*


A few weeks ago I stumbled on this post by stephmodo. About a photographer in Utah, putting together a portrait project of 30 strangers in order to raise funds for the Center for Women and Children in Crisis.
Image via Justin Hackworth

I thought "why the heck not!" So I left a comment and the other day I got an email that I had been picked to participate in the project!
 I was so excited, like for realz! I think it's a great honor to be chosen to participate in such a noble cause. So my 8 year old and I will be in Provo on April 19th, April 28th, we should meet up!
I know who I'll definitely meet up with, NieNie!

3 comments:

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Powered by Blogger.