Monday, June 7, 2010
I made these the other night. They were really good!!!
 (picture via skinnytaste.com)

Although I didn't follow her recipe it was definitely inspirational.
I chopped up the shrimp and cooked it with some chopped onions and scallions, then added a couple of tablespoons of mango salsa. I used a Mexican blend of cheese and then added the shrimp and salsa to it and that was that. It was so good, I didn't have time to take a picture ;)
My kids have been asking me to make this ever since.

You should really check out Gina's blog she has great recipes and easy to follow instructions. Plus she has pictures. I love some good pictures!

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! I am still waiting for you to email me, but in Michigan here are a few things to do Henry Ford House, Henry Ford Museum and park-my children loved this one, Sleepy Bear Dunes, Kelloog Cereal Museum in Battle Creek or maybe it is General Mills but anyway so cool! If you have time to drive 4 hours north into Canada go to Niagra Falls. Chicago go to the Aquarium and the Museums are amazing, take a water cruise, visit Frank Llyod Wright house, and go to the top of Sears tower now called something else. Food is amazing in this city. Oh and in Michigan it is the home to Soul Music. You are also really close to Sandusky Amusement park over the border in Ohio it has one of the oldest wooden rollercoasters. Mackinaw Island is romantic! Saugatuck is a fun little town on the western side of Michigan and has great beaches on Lake Michigan. The Ford Museum was fun to see, but may be a little boring for children. I have only driven through Dallas, but I would look for stuff that might be wester themed like BBQ beef ribs or briscut ? sp, South Fork Ranch from the tv show Dallas, or a rodeo. Most of all have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion, Faith, Food. Sarcasm too. Mama to 3. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

...

...

contact Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly

On A Wing And A Prayer: An American Muslim Learns to Fly
*as seen on PBS*

Our summer in Jerusalem

Our summer in Jerusalem
check it out @ NieNie Dialogues

ISLAM 101

ISLAM 101
BE INSPIRED

Faith Walks The Land

Faith Walks The Land
{new documentary-Summer 2011}
Eat Less Meat at This Week For Dinner
Powered by Blogger.